CYPRUS TRADE CENTRE IN UAE
The Trade Centre for the Republic of Cyprus in the UAE was founded in Dubai in 1977, and it has been one of the first established Trade Centers in Dubai. It is one of other ten Trade Centers situated in carefully targeted markets around the world.
The main objective of CTC Dubai is to enhance the export of Cyprus products and services and to establish, maintain and develop business relationship between Cyprus, UAE and some other GCC Countries by promoting, facilitating and attracting foreign investment.
- Promoting Cypriot Exports & Services in UAE & some other GCC Countries.
- Organizing business events, trade delegations and participation in trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Promoting Cyprus as an International Business & Investment Centre.
- Identifying and promoting investment opportunities in Cyprus.
- Providing information to the importers, business community & investors in UAE & some other GCC Countries about the Cypriot export industry & services.
- Providing information to the Cypriot Exporters & Businesses through the Export Help Desk Dept. about the UAE & some other GCC Countries importers & market opportunities.